Tips for Online Class Registration:
1. Click HERE
to go to the Online Registration Portal
2. Enter your email address & password to log in.
a.Returning trainees should click the "Forgot or Don't have a password?" link and enter the email address they provided with previous registrations to obtain their password. That way your registration & dog info and prior training history will be retained.
b. New clients click the “Create New Account” link. This will take you through the steps to create a new user account. Enter the email address you’d like to use for your login and press “Go”.
i. Enter the Client information requested and click “Register”.
ii. Enter your Dog information and click “Save”. You can enter your dog’s vaccination information but we still need a copy for verification. Your class registration will not be confirmed until vaccinations have been verified. Once your dog has been saved, you can click the “Add a Dog” link on the Dogs tab to add more dogs if necessary.
3. Click on the “Classes” link in the blue bar, just below the Club’s logo. This will take you to the list of classes that are currently available for sign up.
4. Click on the Class Name to view more information about the class including the description. Click on the "Classes" link in the blue bar just below the logo to go back to the list of classes.
5. Click on the blue “Sign Up” button for the class you’d like to join. The number of spots remaining are listed below the blue button.
6. Select the dog you’re registering for the class and click “Continue”. This brings you to the check out page. If you’d like to register for more classes, click on the “Classes” link in the blue bar to go back to add any additional classes.
7. Back on the check out page, you can click “Pay with PayPal” (which accepts credit cards) or “Pay by Mail”. Class registrations will only be confirmed when payment is received.
8. After you click “Pay by Mail”, you’ll go back to the Invoices tab of your account page. If you click on the black “Pay Invoice” button, you can pay with PayPal.
To mail a check, follow the “click here” link in the yellow message box just below the blue bar to view &
print your invoice. Mail the invoice along with your check or money order (no cash please) to MBDTC, PO Box 1022, Watsonville, CA 95077-1022.
9. You will receive a confirmation email when payment has been received and vaccinations have been verified.